Creative Habit Week One

So here is my final creating for the first week of this project. I’m a little disappointed because I really wanted to jump right in and create a song but I’m glad that I didn’t. Creating a drum track was a real simple way for me to learn the interface of this project. I wish I could work on the drum track a little more but that’s not the point of the project.

As for this next week, I plan on creating an actual song, with vocals and all. I’ve learned that I need to document more (take photos of me working) rather just screen shots but It’s all I have for this week.

How I made the drum track:

  1. I Used Joey Strugis drum samples I had on my computer
  2. Uploaded and placed each drum sample in Ableton
  3. Exported and adjusted the EQ settings in Adobe Audition

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: